Friday, December 3, 2010

Love all things mini especially Mini Champagne bottles for a unique wedding favor


Ok, so you know how I love all things mini, and when looking for the perfect wedding favors I found Pommery POP champagne. They come in hot pink, gold and royal blue. So if your colors match what a great favor display that would make!
photo credit: bag snob
You can even buy the super long straws and have your guests pop their champagne at the cocktail hour and walk around sipping them, it's really cute! You can buy it NapaCabs.com.

I love favors that you can eat, drink and enjoy! And who doesn't love champagne, right?!

xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Mini champagne bottles ... I mean, seriously. How can ya go wrong?!? :) Great favor idea!

La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning said...

Fantastic idea!! Have to use this for the Event I'm planning. I think we will use it for the champagne toast with the straws! Mountain chic!! Thanks! :D
Joyce Goeppinger
Colorado

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...