Monday, December 13, 2010

Tis the season of giving, TOGETHER! Marie-Belle Hot Chocolate gift

Tis the season! For celebrating with family and friends. With all the holiday parties and get togethers what's a newly engaged couple to give? This week I will be featuring one gift each day.

Today starts with one of my favorite things. Marie-Belle's Famous Aztec Hot Chocolate.
It is so yummy!!! Deliciously smooth and rich, this gift will warm every heart. And who doesn't love hot chocolate in the cold winter months. You can either visit the local NYC Soho store at 484 Broome Street or go online and order here. Have fun!

xo

1 comment:

Melgmo Designs said...

I love the holiday season! I would love to get this hot chocolate as a stocking stuffer for my customers. I've added your site to my blogroll. Hopefully you can do the same for mine! Stop by the site to get info on Graphic Design and FREE website information.

Happy Blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...